Tuesday 3 February 2015

Polish God-daughters on the Radio

Aktualizacja: Brawo, Dzielne Niewiasty! Słuchałam tutaj w Edynburgu. Dzięki, Alicjo! Jestem z Ciebie dumna. Jesteś naprawdę perłą! :-D



Second Post of Day:

Attention Polish-speakers! Today my Polish god-daughters, Dzielne Niewiasty, and Ojciec (Father) Paweł Drobot, will be on Radio Maryja. This will be at 18.15 g Polish time, 17:15  Greenwich Time, and therefore 12:15 in Toronto/New York and 11:15 in Chicago.

I am very excited that I will hear Alicja and O. Paweł on the radio. Maybe they will mention my "Anielskie Single"--how thrilling! One of the reasons I am studying Polish so much is to have a long conversation with Alicja one day.

This photo is from the Dzielne Niewiasty retreat last May. I had already gone to bed when the photo was taken! I suspect Alicja herself took the photo. Guess which one is Father Paweł!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dorothy! I can't believe that everything began that fateful May 2012. ... Who would have thought that our meeting in Krakow will have such continuation? :)

    Moreover - my english is better and better. And I'm confident that our conversation will take place somewere. But it will be the other way than it was before - you'll want to speak Polish, and I - English;)

    Thanks for all!

    ReplyDelete

This is Edinburgh Housewife, a blog for Catholic women and other women of good will. It assumes that the average reader is an unmarried, childless Catholic woman over 18. Commenters are asked to take that into consideration before commenting. Anonymous comments may be erased.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.