Thursday 19 February 2015

Maple Sugar

I have not been lynched by the CWL. (They were very nice and welcoming.) No, I am in deepest Quebec, visiting my brother, his wife and their children.  Today I am a full time aunt. Also I am high on maple sugar. 

I have rendered several members of my family into pencil-and-ink drawings and my niece Popcorn, home from day care to keep me company, has been drawing them. Ink and crayon, we have discovered, are not best friends.

Not sure where mommy bloggers find time to blog, to be honest.

Update: Now I have built an Usbourne castle. When B.A. and I bought it, I never pondered that I'd have to put it together.... Thankfully the instructions were aunt-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is Edinburgh Housewife, a blog for Catholic women and other women of good will. It assumes that the average reader is an unmarried, childless Catholic woman over 18. Commenters are asked to take that into consideration before commenting. Anonymous comments may be erased.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.