Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Double Life of Veronica

I liked this post so much, I thought I should give it to IP Novels. Go on over and add your two cents to the comments box, giving good cheer to the brave editor.

Incidentally, I began my writing career with a huge blast of censorship and disapproval. I completely forgot that until I began rereading my high school diaries.

When I think of how brave and "transgressive" young male poets in the 1990s thought they were by reading their hooting fans sexually hostile poems about Margaret Atwood or religion, I have to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is Edinburgh Housewife, a blog for Catholic women and other women of good will. It assumes that the average reader is an unmarried, childless Catholic woman over 18. Commenters are asked to take that into consideration before commenting. Anonymous comments may be erased.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.