Tuesday 16 December 2014

A Clever Man

Congratulations to Benedict Ambrose are in order, for his article on 18th century controversies around Scottish diction has just appeared in the Scottish Literary Review!

I find this particularly exciting as my stuff has never appeared in a peer-reviewed academic journal, unless you count the one on whose editorial board my baby sister was.....

Well, anyway, congratulations to B.A. on his second foray into academic journals. I am proud of you and deeply thankful I have a man who actually knows what he is talking about when he talks about philosophy, etc., on call.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, B.A.! I'm about to send my first arcticle to an international academic journal, so keep your fingers crossed, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am proud of you and deeply thankful I have a man who actually knows what he is talking about when he talks about philosophy, etc., on call."

    They are not frequent, but they are to be found.


    Clio

    ReplyDelete

This is Edinburgh Housewife, a blog for Catholic women and other women of good will. It assumes that the average reader is an unmarried, childless Catholic woman over 18. Commenters are asked to take that into consideration before commenting. Anonymous comments may be erased.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.