Tuesday 9 September 2014

Andiamo in Italia

Cherubs! What a day. It isn't yet 9:40 in the evening, but I am truly exhausted. My hands are suspiciously dry and are starting to smart around ye old fingernails. It has been a day of  accelerated and widespread dusting, vacuuming, tidying, washing, taking out the recycling, spraying anti-moth poison hither and thither, buying last minute items, etc., for tomorrow very early, we are going to Italy for a week.

Thus I cannot guaranteed blogging until next Wednesday at the earliest. I hope you all have a very pleasant week, and that my hands have ample opportunity to recover.

1 comment:

This is Edinburgh Housewife, a blog for Catholic women and other women of good will. It assumes that the average reader is an unmarried, childless Catholic woman over 18. Commenters are asked to take that into consideration before commenting. Anonymous comments may be erased.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.