Friday 24 April 2015

Polish Soap Opera About London

This is (or was) actually a thing.


 From clicking around, I see that Ewa's life is really quite a mess.

And so far the clips I have seen have been killingly embarrassing, e.g. "Polish girls are so sexy. Why are you here?" "Our girls are here."

Update: Ooh. It tanked. That's sad. It could have been great. If I am ever fluent in Polish, I should propose one for Edinburgh. It would be a scream:

"EDYNBURG"

Ewa: Chang Bao: why do you not pay rent this month?

Chang Bao: I not pay? I pay. Yes I pay.

Ewa: No. Bank transfer not working. And you, Jacek! (po polsku) The landlord says you must stop smoking indoors or he will throw us all out.

Jacek (po polsku):  He can stuff it in his ear.

Ewa: (po polsku) This is not a positive attitude.

Chang Bao: I not understand but I not like stinky cigarette.

Maria: I have found the Chang Bao's cheque under the Jacek's sweater.

Torquil : None of you people has the least idea how to use the definite article.

Jacek: Six students in three bedroom flat is too many, and you are last to arrive so you must be first to go.

Ewa: Nie! We need all rent monies!

Torquil: Oh, I say, Jacek. Be reasonable, there's a good chap.


2 comments:

This is Edinburgh Housewife, a blog for Catholic women and other women of good will. It assumes that the average reader is an unmarried, childless Catholic woman over 18. Commenters are asked to take that into consideration before commenting. Anonymous comments may be erased.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.